Broger Alaska II motorcycle pants are the next step in urban style excellence.
Solidly equipped with knee, hip, and Tailbone paddings for safety while riding into the unknown.
Broger Alaska II is a jogger-style motorcycle pant.
Created by motorcyclists for motorcyclists.
• Outer layer: Active Twill (98% Cotton, 2% Spandex)
• Lining: 60% Aramid Fiber, 30% Spandex, 10% Cotton
• 1 layer
• Knee protectors (SAS-TEC SC-1/KB2 VELCRO level 2) and hip protectors (SAS-TEC SC-1/KA level 1) to ensure adequate protection of the exposed area
• Tailbone padding (SAS-TEC SC-1/08) for additional protection
• Adjustable knee protectors
• The product is CE certified
• Abrasion class A
• Jogger cut
• Cotton Twill fabric for greater resistance to abrasion and tears and less chance of getting dirty, so the pants are ready for many intense seasons
• Elastane used in the fabric ensures perfect fit and freedom of movement
• 7 pockets, 2 of which are zippered
• Rib at the bottom of the leg for a better fit
• The ability to pull the protectors out without having to take the pants off makes them easy to use daily