Broger Ohio motorcycle jeans are made of Cordura fabric, which is 5-times more resistant than regular denim.
Your kind of lifestyle requires an extra level of protection.
To make your new jeans comfortably breathable, we used Coolmax fabric.
As your safety is our priority, we added CE-certified protectors for your hips and knees.
• Denim: 50% Cotton, 30% Coolmax, 20% Cordura
• Lining: Aramid DuPont™ Kevlar®
• SAS-TEC® CE-level 2 knee protectors, SC-1/06 evo, EN1621
• SAS-TEC® CE-level 1 hip protectors, SC-1/07 evo, EN1621
• SAS-TEC® CE tailbone protector, SC-1/08
• Reflective details on legs
Fitting and sizing
• Fit: Tapered
• Regular length: W28L34 / W30L34 / W31L34 / W32L34 / W33L34 / W34L34 / W36L34 / W38L34 / W40L34
• Short: W28L32 / W30L32 / W31L32 / W32L32 / W33L32 / W34L32 / W36L32 / W38L32 / W40L32
• Long: W30L36 / W32L36 / W34L36 / W36L36
Broger – Made for you
You ride a lot, enjoy urban rides and love riding fast.
If you could, you’d never get off your bike.
We know this feeling very well!
And we know that our Ohio jeans were made for you.
Iconic fabric that needs no introduction whatsoever.
Worn all around the world, by people of all ages.
No wonder we’ve chosen it as a means to make your rides both stylish and safe.
Dupont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber lining
Lightweight, durable and extraordinarily strong.
This abrasion-resistant fabric is best known for its use in ballistic body armor.
Allowing heroes to be heroes, it makes Broger jeans dependable and safe.
To provide maximum protection to your knees, all protectors in our jeans are made of durable, viscoelastic soft foam.
It’s a revolutionary material that hardens upon impact, absorbing its energy, and thus protecting your knees from injuries.
This protective function combined with an extraordinary service life is the reason why we’ve chosen SAS-TEC protectors.
Hidden or visible – it’s up to you!
You can roll the legs of your jeans up or down to either show or hide the reflective elements.
They improve your visibility, thus making you safer on the road.
Product certification is a long and arduous process.
Every detail, every thread have to be exactly polished up to fulfil certification standards.
For Broger it’s not a problem, every product is CE certified.