Rebelhorn Cubby IV textile motorcycle pants have a waterproof and breathable Reiss membrane.
They will perform well in the rain and on cooler days.
With multi-channel ventilation, Rebelhorn Cubby IV pants will also handle hot weather.
Reflective elements ensure visibility after dark.
• Polyester 600D, 4-way stretch polyester, Polyester Dobby Ballistic, Polyester ripstop
• Lining: polyester mesh, spandex
• 3 layers
• Adjustable knee protectors (level 2) protect the sensitive area and enable precise fit
• Pockets for hip protectors
• Double and triple stitching for added durability
• Anti-slip panels on the buttocks for a more stable ride
• Reflective elements ensure the rider’s visibility after dark
• CE Certified
• Regular fit
• Elastic inserts in the lining, knee and lumbar area provide freedom of movement
• A long zipper on the legs makes putting on the pants much easier
• Adjustable waistband for optimum fit
• Elasticated waist panel for a perfect fit
• 2 outside pockets and 2 cargo pockets with Velcro closures
• 360 zippers and short zippers for connecting the pants to a motorcycle jacket
• 2 ventilation channels in the back and 2 in the lower part of the leg to facilitate air circulation
• Excellent moisture wicking soft and breathable mesh lining
• ThermoLite removable warming liner for optimal thermal regulation
• Large steel mesh panels for ideal air circulation
• Waterproof, removable, waterproof, and breathable Reiss membrane