The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.
The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement of cleaning.
A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT and ECE safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware