The Tech 7 Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel, and levels of structural rigidity.
This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection.
The boot chassis has been designed to give a complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
• Waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability.
• Upper constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
• Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
• Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced hook and loop closure for a comfortable, highly customized closure.
• Specifically designed sole provides Enduro riders with superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop upper closure TPR flap to allow a broad range of calf fit adjustment and support.
• Medial-facing area constructed from one-piece TPU panel with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
• Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates friction.
• Ergonomic buckle system offers a secure and highly personalized closure. L:teral of the boot. The instep and Achilles accordion flex zones are constructed for superior control and support.
• TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
• All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
• Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Removable anatomic footbed.
• Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
• Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
• Higher medial area has a rubber patch with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with the bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.