Broger Montana motorcycle boots in 100% cowhide leather, have double stitching for best durability. They retain the typical look of iconic martens. Stiffened zones, SAS-TEC ankle protectors, and a YKK closure make the Broger Montana boots safe and ready for the urban lifestyle.
• 100% cowhide
• Rubber sole
• SAS-TEC ankle protectors protect the vulnerable zone
• Heel reinforcement as a barrier in case of impact
• Stiffened boot top to protect the front of the foot
• Double stitching significantly increases durability
• Reinforced sole
• Shift lever reinforcement
• Ortholite foam liner covered with polyester mesh to absorb vibration and maximize comfort
• Urban style and the look of iconic martens
• Available sizes: 36-48 (sizes are exaggerated, so take a size smaller than standard)
BROGER – THE SHOE FOR YOU
If you love a comfortable urban style that involves moving around all day, visiting friends, and chilling in every pub – Montana boots are made for you. Extremely comfortable and practical, and safe thanks to SAS-TEC protectors.
The sole of Montana boots, thanks to the integrated insole, is hard and stiff enough to ensure safety on the motorcycle, but not so much that it interferes with everyday riding. It perfectly absorbs the vibrations generated while riding a motorcycle. Mesh insert is responsible for great ventilation.
Certification of products is a long and laborious process. It requires meeting many guidelines imposed by certification bodies, perfecting absolutely every detail, every thread. All Broger products are certified, which means that they are so safe that you can ride a motorcycle in them without any fear.