Set your sights on the ultimate solo touring adventure with the Wanderer seat bag.
Fits like a glove on the passenger seat of most bikes with tour trunks, and the cavernous main compartment offers organized packing options with its unique integrated mesh dividers.
What’s more, this do-it-all bag doubles as a backrest, allowing riders to kick back in the saddle while racking up the miles.
• Dims: 15.5″ wide x 9″ tall x 9.25″ deep
• Cubic Inches: 1,290
• UV-rated, weather-resistant 1200 denier textile construction with removable rain cover
• Bottom-mounted tie-down loops for easy mounting on luggage racks or Momentum Drifter (P/N 5283), Road Warrior (P/N 5284) and Vagabond (P/N 5285) bags, all sold separately
• Convenient side entry doors to easily access items while mounted
• Front stash pocket for easy access to small items
• Quick-mount sissy bar strap design for secure mounting in seconds
• External adjustable bungee storage system for coat, bedroll or other items
• Integrated MOLLE modular attachment points
• Low-profile carrying handle plus removable shoulder strap for easy portability off the bike
• Rigid structure retains its shape whether loaded or empty
• Multiple D-Rings for additional easy and secure mounting options