The Oximiser 888 is an essential battery management system and designed specifically for smaller batteries such as those used on motorcycles and ATV’s.
Attach to your battery and it will charge until the battery has reached full capacity and thereafter ensure it is kept in a tip-top condition. If the battery is deeply discharged it will recover it with a varying charge rate and then it never drops below the critical voltage level of 12.6V. The digital displays and battery level indicators keep you informed every step of the way. They are suitable for a variety of vehicle batteries.
A professional switch mode charger designed to automatically maintain, optimise and prolong the life of a 12volt battery. It can be left permanently connected to provide guaranteed long-term battery care. Heavily discharged batteries as low as 4.1V can be charged if the battery is not damaged.
• Easy to read LCD display
• Quick check battery level indicator
• Shows charging activity
• Provides up to 900mA charging power
• Battery voltage meter
• Checks for correct polarity
• Ideal for batteries up to 30Ah capacity including AGM, MF and all lead acid types
6 Stage battery management system:
• Checks the battery leads have been connected correctly
• Assesses battery & determines best charging method
Bulk Fast Charge
• Charges at a fast rate to bring the battery to approximately 85% capacity
• Lowers the charge rate & gives a topping charge to ensure the battery is charged to 100%
• Hourly voltage checks assess battery health
• Automatically applies an appropriate charge if voltage drops outside acceptable limits to ensure the battery voltage and condition remains perfect
Accessories included in box
• M6 fused leads for permanent connection with a weather resistant cap
Optional accessories available
• Crocodile clips for bench charging