The Range 3-layer motorcycle trousers for long-distance touring have a removable Sympatex® membrane and insulating lining.
An extensive ventilation system with large opening panels at the thighs, ventilation channels at the back of the leg and a ventilation gusset at the bottom of the leg ensure thermal comfort.
Connecting zips allow the trousers to be combined with the Range jacket and any other textile jacket in the current Rebelhorn collection.
Number of layers: 3
Thanks to the removable membrane and insulation, the Range trousers perform well in all weather conditions, whether wet or hot.
• Outer layer: Tactel®, Hitena® Dobby Balistic, 4-way stretch.
• Membrane: Removable Sympatex® membrane
• Removable insulation liner
Highly durable and resistant Tactel® and Hitena Dobby Ballistic materials are the first line of protection in the event of a fall.
• CE level 2 knee protectors
• CE level 2 hip protectors
• Adjustable position of knee protectors
• SAS-TEC® SC-1/08 coccyx protector pocket
• Reflective elements
• Product sewn according to CE standards
• Adjustable waist and hem
The trousers have an efficient ventilation system:
• 2 large opening ventilation panels on the thighs
• 2 ventilation channels at the back of the trousers
• One opening ventilation gusset at the bottom of the leg
The trousers can be combined with the Range jacket and any textile jacket from the current Rebelhorn collection.
• Fidlock® magnetic fasteners, combining the advantages of magnetic and press studs, very easy to use
• 8VST type zips (360 and short)
• Ergonomically designed lining
• 4 outer pockets
• 2 waterproof cargo pockets
• Waterproof zipped pocket